White Sulphur Springs is more than just another residential development. It is a Community. Our homes are more important than ever because of our need to reconnect and feel close to our friends and family in a pleasing and comfortable environment.
That is why created White Sulphur Springs just eight miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway and adjacent to one America’s best small towns, Mount Airy (aka “Mayberry”). Now selling Phase 1 properties. Combining great location, convenience, environmental respect and “Simple Living” makes White Sulphur Springs an exceptional primary residence or retreat.
Your well-designed, Energy Star home at White Sulphur Springs is a sustainable and lasting quality investment you can afford.
Live Simply. Live responsibly. Live comfortably. White Sulphur Springs. An award-winning North Carolina community.
- Rental Cabins Now Open
- Arts and crafts style cottage homes
from the mid $300,000s
- Phase 1 features rental cabins and 14
densely-wooded, hillside home sites
- 8 miles from Blue Ridge Parkway
- 3 miles from downtown Mount Airy, NC
- Heart of the NC wine country
- 7.5-acre Front Lawn on the Ararat River
- Featured on UNC-TV
- Read the Spring 2013 Newspaper Article about White Sulphur Springs